Re: Tyres for Giuliettas (750/101)

The old VW bugs take a 165/15 tire. There should be several choices. Just
ask for tires (tyres) for a '61 VW Bug, and surprise the Hell out of them
when you drive in. ;=)

I found that size listed on Dunlop's site for the SP20 tire:

http://www.dunloptire.com/tires/SP_20.html

BTW, I would not replace one tire out of an old set. Mixing old and new
rubber at one end of the car is not a good idea. Replace them in pairs.

FYI, the VW bugs are why there are no more 155/15's. They all switched
en masse to the 165/15. The good news is you can thank them for keeping
the 165/15 available. Repro 155/15's are outrageously expen$ive.