Re: '74 GTV phillips screws

>Alfisti,
>  The straps that limit the travel of the rear axle are held onto the car
by 2
>large phillips head screws.  When replacing the straps, is there  any reason
>why these screws cannot be replaced by bolts that can EASILY be removed next
>time?

No; just make sure you use spring washers (lock washers) under the bolt heads.

Les -  in Wellington, New Zealand

64 Sprint GT  - hotcar project looking awesome
69 GTA 1300 Jr - racecar, precious
71 1750 GTV - exists
74 2000 GTV- for me the best in the collection
77 Alfetta GT - "The Monster"
78 Giulietta (re-engined with 2 litre power) - daily driver, hack
 also 74 2000 Berlina parts car, 74 2000 GTV parts car, numerous engines
including spare GTA