RE:Wet 75ts

I had a similar problem 2 years ago. Check out if your distributor is
well protected from water. My spider and I got stuck in an incredible
but short rainstorm with a wet distributor. In lighter rain, backfiring
may result. My spider had a collar to protect the distributor, but it
somehow got circumcised. In the meantime, some WD-40 or similar product
may help.

Maurice Marvi

NJ USA