Re: F14 Vs F15

Come on Guys, I thought this was an Alfa list - On behalf of all non US
nationals, I've got American testosterone leaking out of my hard-drive.  I
know you guys saved the free world more times than I've had hot dinners an=
you uploaded the computer virus onto the alien spaceship but I'd like to t=
alk
cars.

The speedo on my 33 16 valve has gone AWOL.  I'm told that this is a
particularly delicate instrument and they "blow" on a regular basis.  My
dealer is telling me that the only safe course is to by a new unit at - Gu=
lp -
=A3214 as a second hand unit could fail at any moment (even if I could fin=
d one,
which he doubts).  Is this good information?  Any help or advice appreciat=
ed.

Regards, Mike

BTW - Go on admit it, you know the Mig-29 is a better aircraft
(OK, I've finished winding you up now - let the flames commence)