'91 Spider Veloce for sale

It is with great regret that I offer my '91 Spider Veloce for sale.  I have
a one year old son and am finding that a two seat convertible just doesn't
make much sense in my current situation.  It makes me sad to see it sitting
in the garage 98% of the time.  I'd like to use the space for another Alfa
project or a 4 seat convertible.   If you've been looking for a very nice,
very clean late model spider or know someone that is, this is the one.
That said, here are details on the car:

'91 Spider Veloce
Black W/ Tan Interior
32,000 miles
Professionally maintained
Most records, a few gaps, but excellent service history.
I've owned it since March of '95.  Mobil 1 every 3,000 miles.
Stored winters
Body perfect except for a few ordinary stone chips on the front nose
(nothing more than an 1/8" in dia),  I purchased a Bra to
    avoid further chips (included).
Interior is excellent.
New top being installed right now
1yr old Faza exhaust.  Took a long time to get, but works nicely.
Koni shocks came with the car
Frame stiffner, don't know if it works or not, came with the car.
Original Pirelli P6 tires - probably in their golden years, but fine for
around town.
$10,000.
Car is in Milwaukee Wisconsin,  reasonable delivery possible.

Contact me for additional details

414-695-9925 Eve  or e-mail.

Steve Hoffins

'83 GTV6