Torrey Pines Concours Alfa Display

The TPC Alfa display is coming up on Sunday, October 18 starting at 9
am.  There has been a mixup at the concours offices.  Tickets have been
sent, or not sent in some cases, and display entry forms have been
misplaced and/or not sent to me.
Please help with the following:
    If you have tickets and wish to display your Alfa, post me with
address and car details asap and I will send the pass for entry to the
display area.
    If you have sent in a display entry request and have received no
tickets, post me asap with address and car details.
    For those whom I have an entry request and $$$ the pass and tickets
will go out today.
The non-spectator event hill climb will be fantastic.  ~ 45 cars so far
ranging from a Stanley Steamer through a 1913 Issota-Fraschini Indy car,
an 8C2300, an 8C2900, a P3, many P-cars left over from Monterey, eight
or so Ferraris from the Symbolic stable and, finally, a 1974 Ferrari 312
F! car.
Next year we hope to make this a spectator event.  Our volunteer list is
full.  Look for it on Speedvision.

Dave Mericle
Leucadia, CA  BEACH-N-RIDES