re: fleet week

>Did anyone else see the fleet week airshow over the bay today?

You lucky bum. Can't seem to get the fleet to come up the silty Sacramento
River. Guess we'll never see that show. Heard they broke some windows out
of a Coast Guard ship during practice...they weren't shooting...just the
noise! I've been in SF while they were practicing over the city. It is an
awesome sight to see them fly through San Francisco. Would hate to see it
done in anger!

Michael Williams
Sacramento, California US of A
69 Duetto