Re: rollbar for sale

OK, I'm a dummy.  I didn't save the posting re: the rollbar for sale on
the east coast.  I can't find it in the archives, and I'm wondering if it
is still for sale.  I'll make an offer, as I don't have enough things to
do this winter anyway and maybe I can start running the Spider on track
events next Spring.  Please respond on digest or directly if it is
available.  Thanks

Gordy Hyde
Bothell, Washington, USA
NWARC membership chair
1987 Spider Veloce
the top is always down  :^) but it's ready for La Nina in the garage

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]