Re: Valve Tick???

	Well, a trip to the shop and a couple turns of the header bolts later the
noise is gone.  The good news is that I learned somethings, as should we all.

	One of the best pieces of advice I got from a few people I will share with
the rest of you who may be as unenlightened as myself.  To help find the
source of the noise, take a piece of tubing, a few feet long, and hold one
end up to your ear and poke around looking for the source with the other
end.  I didn't get to try it as I have no tubing (you remember the days
before you hade the garage full of car parts right?), but it sounds like it
will work wonderfully.

	Thanks to everyone who helped.

								Sean

End of alfa-digest V7 #165