73 GTV Headliner and water pump

Well I'm a newbie on the digest. Had my GTV for 6 months after spending
2 years looking for one without too much rust here in the NE. Already
thinking about a GTV6...but thats another story. Hope  I can get some of
the collective wisdom on two minor problems Whats the way to deal with a
headliner with brown stains around the edges. I've thrown just about
everything at it and it looks pretty good except  abit in the back edge
and right near the drivers door (of course). I think I could live with
it as it has no other tears or problems but I keep wondering how nice it
would look with a new one. How do these jobs come out.? I am willing to
pay a professional but not if the front and rear windows have to come
out as I've heard. Finally my water pump has sounded a little noisey all
summer,not bad,no leaks or overheating. Can I let it go til spring? Do
these pumps fail all of a sudden or will I get at least a week of leaks
to tip me off.		Bob Brooks 73 GTV 66 Austin healey Sprite(what can I
say?)