re: immolata

Oh buddy, your ass is gas and this email is the match!

>I, of course, own a GTJ, which means I get to be one up on the Wolfsburg
>crowd.  As long as I don't ask it to open the pod bay doors, that is.

>- --Scott "Expecting to be Gran Turismo Immolata for THIS one" Fisher

Great to see some humor to groan about on the digest. Tired of grinding my
teeth about some of the other posts (does that mean I need some new dental
synchros or is it just an adjustment).

One question though (and I know I'm going to really be immolata over this)
I don't get the Hal 2000 joke.

Michael Williams
Sacramento, California US of A
69 Duetto