NEEDED: Clutch Pedal Actuator Rod (Floor-mount Pedals)

Hi,

Well It was time to replace the clutch master cylinder on my 1969 Spider 1750,
since it was leaking so much fluid. The actuator rod that runs back from the
pedal shaft lever to the master cylinder plunger wouldn't unscrew from the
plunger so I removed the whole assembly, clamped the rod in a vise and
alternately applied penetrating oil and heat to the threads. It unscrewed a
little so I thought I was making headway but then the plunger just snapped off
clean where it threads into the actuator rod. I tried drilling for an ez-out
but that plunger material is very hard and I don't see any way to remove the
remains.

Anybody have a clutch actuator rod I could buy? It's approxomately 1/2 inch
diameter  x 12-1/4 inches long, with a 1-1/2 inch long fork on one end and the
other end threaded internally (which is where the broken-off plunger end is).
                                  _____

(This is my humble attempt at ASCIIart.)

Thank You!

Caxambu
1969 1750 Spider (Floor-mounted pedals: a blessing or a curse?)
Seattle, WA