gtv side marker lights

        For the 1969 US-style side marker lights for GTVs, Berlinas, and
     Spiders, another source besides JC Whitney is any US trailer, RV, or
     truck parts shop.  They have marker lights, available in amber and red
     and probably a dozen other colors, that are very close to the 69-style
     lights.  The ones I've seen were slightly larger, but are pretty darn
     close to the original.
        Brian Wermeyer has a repair process at his website, if you can find
     new lenses:  http://members.aol.com/wermeyer/side.htm   I think
     Aftermarket Reproductions (Yolanda Keh) in El Segundo, Calif, makes
     repro lenses.
        I'm not sure, but I believe the US 69-style lights are slightly
     bigger than the similar-appearing Euro front amber lights of the same
     era.
        There are lots of late US GTVs running around that have had all the
     side lights removed.

     Andrew Watry
     Berlina Register
     59 Sprint