Parts sources

Thanks to all those who replied to request for good East coast parts suppliers.
To summarize the replies:
Eriminas seems to be a favorite. They are not an Authorized Supplier however.
Others mentioned were: Algar, Linea Rossa, Suburban Imports, Basically
Italian, Alfa's Unlimited, DiFatta, AW Imports.
Of these, I think these are Authorized Suppliers:
 Algar, Alfa's Unlimited, Suburban
I guess I'll have to try out some of these over the next few months.
- --
Colin Verrilli           <verrilli@domain.elided>        IBM Raleigh, NC