Re: parts sources

hi colin,

i've always had good treatment from jeff price at algar ferrari in rosemont, pa.
w/3 alfas, i order regularly enuff that he gives me good prices, too - i'm not
sure whether this is a good or bad thing!  :>)  i dunno if they deal w/much
aftermarket stuff, but he did find me a used spare tire well to weld into my
gtwe6 to replace the rusted-out original.  tell him i sent ya, i'm sure he'll be
competitive on price.  800-441-9824

doug s