164 vibration solved

I have no vibration anymore.~~!!!!

Even though my wheels didn't look very bad, I figured they were part of
the problem so I picked up a new set of "S" rims from a dealer Tuesday.

I also bought new brake rotors, mine being slightly warped and just
under spec.

My car, with just the wheels changed, is like a differant car. The guy
that installed them, was very fussy about the balance and torqued the
wheels to 80 ft. lbs. All this addded up to s-ah moooth runnin'.

It doesn't take much to make these front ends wiggle.

"S" Wheels look great on the car too.

Bill Harkell
Alfa Romeo Search and Rescue Society
Tampa, Florida