Berlina For Sale $3500

Conveniently located 1.5 hours east of San Francisco my garage contains a
beautiful 1973 Berlina which awaits a buyer to drive her home through the
fall foliage. Digital Camera & PowerBook for travel page not included (but
I'll throw in some old floppy disks and a disposable camera!).

Please visit my website to see the ad for this car:
http://www.rcip.com/michael/berlina.htm

or use the address below to come through the "front door."

Michael Williams
Sacramento, California US of A
69 Duetto
72 GTV (for sale)