Gasketed Windshied removal

I removed the back window from my 71 GTV this past spring, which is
gasketed,using the following method suggested by Matt Jones at Re-Originals.

Got in the car on my back with my shoes off, and started pressing at an upper
corner with both feet on the window and just followed the window around the
top and sides until it came free.  Had a friend on the outside to keep the
window from falling off the car.  All told, this took less than ten minutes,
including taking my shoes off and finding a pillow to put under me.

John Justus