Performance Modification on the 75 TS

Hi folks,

I was rather disappointed when my 75TS lost in a shoot-out with a Merc S320
last week. What could I say? After all, the engine had been rather anemic
lately. A couple of days later, the car broke down. To my dismay, I was
told that it was due to corroded engine studs, causing the coolant to flow
into parts of the engine which it is not supposed to.

With the engine having to be taken apart, this expensive surgery actually
presents a rare opportunity for PERFORMANCE MODIFICATION!  As I shall be
keeping it for street use, driveability and reliability is important. Any
tested and proven performance mod. within this framework?

J H Tay
'92 75 TS
Singapore