The Buyer of Jonathan's '73 GTV

Hi all-

I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce myself.  My name is
Stefan Roeser a.k.a. "the buyer of Jonathan Kirshtein's '73 GTV.

As Jonathan mentioned, I'm really excited about the car.  I've coveted a
2000 GTV
since I saw one restored one summer (1982) on my paper route (I was 14)
.  Everyday
the owner would complete another section -- difficult to do in New
England, even during
the summer.  Then one day, the owner moved and the car was gone.