One Lap of New Jersey :o)

Today was a low mileage day....

I visited Bruce's Parts Bin and decided that I want a place like that...
what a toy store for Fiat lovers!

Later I proceeded to an old Alfa dealer and got new rotors and a part
for the other 164, so the day was productive.

Tuesday morning, I go back to get new "S" wheels for Sofia. I have found
the solution to the vibration seems to be in a combination of the Milano
wheels having some minor lumps, but mainly the rotors being slightly
warped and aggravated by the new tightness of my front end. So, I am
starting from scratch. I have spent more on my 168 in the last 3 months,
than in the previous 5 years of owning her.... Grr..

More as it happens>....

Bill Harkell
Alfa Romeo Search and Rescue Society
Tampa, Florida