Re: GT Veloce front suspension height

Well, one is never in very good percentage territory when in disagreement with
what John Hertzman says.  And I certainly won't argue about whether the spring
spacer recall was missing or undersized, as I never went in.

However, I do have absolute recollection of side by side height comparison of
my 6 month old 1750 GTV unmodified with empty car and full gas tank and George
Hopkins 1967 Sprint GT Veloce, 3 years old, unmodified with empty car and full
gas tank and his front end was just about an inch lower than mine.  The rear
ends were exactly the same height.

So I don't really care what the factory says was supposed to happen, I know
how my GTV was delivered, "front in the air".  I also think, that if you look
at some of the factory brochures and magazine road tests, you can discern the
raised front ends, but maybe I was just projecting.

John Justus