Milano driveshaft update..

Just a quick update - I am the yutz who drove the Milano several K miles
w/o the front donut.
The yokes were *really* beat up and the centering bushing was
disintegrated..

I welded up the shaft yoke (couldn't get at the flywheel yoke of
course).   I bought the centering piece from Centerline(the last one in
stock), but UPS lost the 2nd day air for 10 days, and when it finally
came, the mating ball pce was missing.. FORGET IT!  I made up the ball
piece to mate w. the old bushing.   Finally it's all back in there, of
course plus some mandatory exhaust work - can't do w/o it on any Alfa
project it seems.

The upshot - spins up to 5k w/o any vibration, but some shaking at idle,
but *much* better than w/o the donut and the centering bushing :)   And
not worse than any other car in the fleet.  So my DIY approach is
confirmed again.  Good thing I don't own and maintaing a small plane :)
ciao
Jan