Removing Windshields w/ Rubber Gasket Intact

Mike Hooker was wondering about removing his GTV6 windshield without having
to cut the rubber gasket..... well.....

I've removed front and rear windows on my GTVs several times (without damage
to the window or gasket) using the follwing technique:

1.  Get about 30 popsicle sticks
2.  From the inside, insert sticks along the top edge, in between the gasket
and the window frame, every 2" or so.
3.  Have someone on the outside supervise, as you apply pressure on several
sticks at once, to pry the window/gasket out.  (If you've ever used tire
irons to remove a bicycle tire, you know the technique).
4.  Repeat the technique along the A pillars, if necessary.

Good Luck!

Bob Brady, DVAROC
Yardley, PA