Re: GTV leaping like a sabertooth tiger

The 1969 on GTV's came with the front end in the air from the factory.  There
was an extra spacer placed under the springs for headlight height.  There was
even a recall because some left the factory without them!!   I took mine in
for that one.  (NOT)

While rear springs can sag, the front end up was from the beginning, because
the person who introduced me to AROC was driving a 1967 Giulia Sprint GT when
we met at an autocross, and our first thoughts about the cars was he thought
mine had the front end jacked up and I thought he had his lowered.

John Justus
1971 1750 GTV
1995 164Q