Cup holders redux

<<<<<
I was sitting in my 164 at Sonic Drive-in the other day when my order
arrived.  I had no place to put the drink while I sat in the drive-in
eating lunch.

I had a similar problem with my Milano, made worse by the presence of
kids in the back seat.  By pure luck, I found window-mount cupholders at
Pap Boys that were the exact same shade as my leather trim in my car.
Needless to say, I bought them, and now I don't worry about my rugrats
spilling their drinks in my car (well, not at much <g>.)

Howard K. Warren, Little Rock, AR
1988 Milano Platinum, "Snow Hawk", 150k miles