A short anecdote on cupholders

Before anyone gets to excited about another Yank talking about cupholders, I
want to point out that someone from another country brought this up this time.

I was sitting in my 164 at Sonic Drive-in the other day when my order arrived.
I had no place to put the drink while I sat in the drive-in eating lunch.
Wished I had a cupholder I could use when I wasn't driving, but just sitting
and eating.

Since it appears that Alfa has never listened to anything anyone in the US
ever said about car design, interior or exterior wise, unless it was the US
Govt or for a very short while Chrysler Corp, I really doubt that our desire
for cupholders is what is keeping them out of the US.  (Besides, its not only
the US that is being punished, but Canada, and I know they don't use
cupholders.)

John Justus (tongue firmly in cheek)