Re: Powder Coating / 164 Door Mirror Brackets

Linking the recent powder coating thread with an old one about the ever
corroding 164 door mirrors, I think the best solution to this is to remove
the mirrors, take them apart and have the alloy bases powder coated. Time
consuming I know but should be a bullet proof fix!

I couldn't get a match for the Genoa Blue so just went for paint in the end
but it shouldn't be a problem for you red/black/white guys.

Cheers

        Graham

94 164 24V Super (LS)
Always Looking For Another (way to improve it)

Cheshire, UK.