Brake Interlocks was Re: tail lamp bulbs question (long)

And our 1994 164 LS does too!  I'ts weird at first... and added a manual
override button under the steering column for when the key jams (or is
that another safety system) the key has a button you have to press to
remove it.  I seems only to be able to be removed in park).