Major milage

I'm pleased to report that the odometer on my Alfa Romeo Milano Platinum
rolled past 150,000 miles yesterday.  The engine has not been rebuilt,
the automatic transmission has never needed repairs, the radio works
well.  I've only had to have two major repairs done: significant work on
the load-levelling package, and converting the A/C to 134a after the
compressor burned out.

Who says Italian cars are unreliable?

Howard K. Warren
1988 Milano Platinum, "Snow Hawk", 150k miles (young)