Milano parts car

Hi Folks,
In anticipation of my upcoming relocation to Colorado (yes I'm leaving
IAP after 10 years) I need to get rid of what's left of my 1988 Milano
Platinum parts car. The car had about 75K on it when it got stuffed into
the side of Monticello mountain in a deer avoidance maneuver (not mine).

What's missing:
Engine, trans, driveshaft, rear susp, ABS pump.
What's left:
4 doors, trunk lid, interior, rear glass, ABS master cylinder, front
suspension, A/C compressor, etc.

I would ideally like to sell this car complete for $400.00.
Alternatively, come down to Charlottesville and strip it clean for the
same amount, and I'll dispose of the shell. Any takers?
Joel