Re: Canvas vs Cloth tops: Caribou

Thanks Ed for all the info on your tops. I will offer this on the
subject - an old time Italian Alfa mechanic (Mario Stacconi) once gave
me this advice about installing a new top on my Spider, ( in broken
English) " Put it on in the sun." Meaning: on a warm day, install the
top outside, in the sun, so the top will be soft, pliable and therefore
more manageable. It worked for me!!!

Tom Lesko
Hingham, MA