ABS brakingsystem from ATE MK II on my Alfa75 3.0 V6 America

Hello Alfisti

Here a problem from a dutch Alfa lover specially from the Alfa 75 type.
I own a verry nice Alfa 75 witch gives me a lot of driving pleassure.
A few weeks ago while i was driving the ABS warning light, and the low
brakefluid light came on together.
This results in no power assistance so be careful when this happens.
The problem was the main fuse off 50 amp near the battery (I didn' t
know that there was a fuse).
So the problem was easy to fix, only the ABS warning light is still on.
I checked the wheel sensors who seemes to be alright but my information
doesn' t go further.
Local Alfa dealers couldn' t help because 75 with ABS are verry rare in
holland.
So the quistion is who can get me a manual, information or an electric
layout of the system to check out the ATE MK II ABS
system who is used on the ALFA 75 from 1988. (Maby there is something
like a reset option ??)
Manny Thanks en sorry for the bad english.

end

Guido Carmiggelt
MOS4YOU  IT Operations
Phone : +31(0)24 3534400/3534669
Building : FB2.050 Philips Semiconductors Nijmegen
E-mail : guido.carmiggelt@domain.elided