RE: Ways to Fix '66 Giulia Sprint GTV dash

Thanks to Eric Sands, Mark Lloyd, David Alexander, John Hertzman,
Bo Monroe, and Charlie Zarek for replying to my question. The

   http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/3837/gtvdash1.html

Most of the replys were fairly consistant--first remove the
plastic veneer, then use fiberglass resin to seal the
dash, then sand to level. Advice for final finish of the dash
varied--veneer, vinyl, or paint.

I'm currently in the "apply resin" stage. I'll let The List
know how it works out.

Thanks again,

Rich