Vouching for the D40M2

I put a set of Dunlop D40M2s on my GTV 6, and I can honestly say that this
is the best tire I have ever had the pleasure of driving on. Wet and dry
traction is better than anything I have experienced, and, like Chris Prael
said, they last a lot longer than you would expect them to. With mine it
took a week before the painted stripes even wore off the tread! ;-)

My GTV 6 is running 225/50-15s, as opposed to the proper 205/55-15. Turning
while reversing is a little tricky, but the car is just super-sticky! I have
been looking for someone who has tried the SP Sport 8000s on a GTV 6, and
judging from Chris's statement, that they are even better than the D40s, I
think I know what my next tire purchase will be!

In love with Dunlop,

Darren
85 GTV 6 Gran Turismo - San Antonio