Alfa 156

Hello, everybody!
I read this list since the last two months, and I am developing the idea
that Alfa Romeo ( or, better, Fiat!) has taken a very wrong decision,
retiring from the USA market.

I am not an "Alfista"since my car ( Alfa 156 1.8 TS ) is the first Alfa
Romeo of my life; anyway,  my heart is now fully conquered by this new
model that perhaps I am slowly becoming alfista.

In various occasions I have read articles of people very interested by this
new model (very unluckily for you not available in the USA, as far as I
know ), so, now I offer myself to answer about any questions you may have
about it.

At the moment, it is perhaps the most succesfull car in Italy ( not in
absolute terms, of course, but in relation with the market segment it is in
), and you can meet an Alfa 156 everywhere.

Sorry for my English,
greetings from Padova, Italy.