I must decide! (Spider vs MR2)

Hi all,

I've recently rejoined the list because I can once again keep a car in the
city, and my '84 Spider is available.  Long story...but I also have a '92
Toyota MR2 turbo.

In a nutshell, have to sell one.  Love the spider, like the MR2.  Thought
I'd throw it out to the list to generate pros/cons for each...maybe remind
me why I got the Spider in the first place.

So:  What's the best thing you love about the spider, and the thing you
most *gasp* dislike about it?

The spider's in pretty good condition, if I keep it, though, I definitely
have a list of things I want to restore on it.  Any recommendations for
good Alfa shops in the NYC area?  And I'd love to get it painted Ferrari
Yellow come spring....

On the flip side, any offers for the car?

Guess I'm kind of like Jekkyl and Hyde...

Pondering,
Eugene
'84 Spider Veloce (red)
 -vs-