Emergency! Stranded at Work!

I knew it. I knew this would happen. I was just talking to a good friend
last night, about the pretty decent reliability of my GTV 6. Well, I just
got in it to leave the office, and the darned thing won't shift!

Okay, here's the scenario...I parked her next to my building this morning,
and everything was just fine. Shifting was normal. I got back in her a
minute ago, started her up, and took off slowly (she was already in 1st
gear). I shifted into 2nd okay, rounded a corner (did not stop), and tried
to shift into 3rd. No dice...Won't go into 1st, 3rd, 4th, or 5th. It barely
goes into 2nd, and even in Neutral, the shifter is very hard to move back
and forth. Anyone had this happen to them? Oh, I hope this isn't going to be
too expensive!

Thanks in advance for any help!

Darren
85 GTV 6 - San Antonio