Re: It's about Mark, Alan & Rob

Re: Who is Mark McGuire?, etc., etc.

Now that we have waved the flag and insulted everybody - maybe we can drop
this thread and get back to ALFAS.

I also subscribed to the Ferrari digest hoping to see some intelligent
exchanges of technical info - what I found was petty bickering, insults and
people trying to impress each other with their wealth - very diappointing to a
car nut like myself!  I no longer read the Ferrari digest and it irritated me
so much that my desire to one day own a Ferrari has been tainted by the
thought of "is this the car crowd with which I want to be part of?"

If the Alfa digest is going this route - well I have a bunch of Alfas for
sale!

Ben Higgins
Galveston, Texas