Hella conversion headlamps & relays

Purchased the Hella Vision Plus conversion headlamps from IAP and was
ready to install them when I caught the comments advising installation
of relays to protect the headlight switch.

Found the specifics here in the digest, called Hella in GA (got their
number from their site, www.hella.de) and was told I could order the
dual relay (Hella # 87121) from Puma Electronics (800-333-7862).  Cost
was $19.75 + tax and shipping.

Should have them tomorrow.  I realy appreciate the value of this digest.

Paul
- -----