1 800 ALFA

John, there was one fellow on the digest who bought a car from him a
few weeks back... a 164LS, I think. (Bernie? Maybe?) I recall he was
pleased with the car at the very least.
I talked to Frank (I think he's the chief, cook, and bottlewash at
Import Auto) earlier this week and am going up to look at a Spider on
Saturday. He seems to concentrate almost exclusively on 164s and late
model Spiders. I'll let you know my impressions after Saturday if you
want. He certainly seems like a knowledgeable and decent guy on the
phone. He is by appointment only.
BTW, he also deals in late Maseratis. No interment jokes, please - I
mean late model years.

Matthew Born
Philadelphia

Greetings,
Has anybody out there any experience with Import Auto 1-800-872-0825.
 They claim to have 15 or so Alfas available for sale, they are based
out of NJ. Very reasonably priced 164 and Spiders.
If anyone has bought from them could advise that would be great.
John
Boston.