164 alloy wheels needed/vibration solved

After much denial, and looking at the wrong side of the wheels, I have
determined that the inside edge of my Milano Plat wheels that are on my
168 are very bent.
	Why they tire guys didn't whine about this, I don't know.

	I can have these wheels repaired locally for $85 each... but I don't
really want to spend that much money on them...
	I am interested in options, opinions or good leads on used or new rims,
15" preferred, for ride quality and my 4 nearly new P-6000s.

	With the car on jack stands, at 60 mph whhel speed, no vibration, so
that points ing the direction of my problem, huh?

- --

Bill Harkell
Tampa Florida
'91 Alfa 168 B