NWARC Fall Tour

Fellow  NW Alfisti,

I would like to invite you to join the Northwest Alfa Romeo Club on this
year's Fall Tour to Astoria, Oregon, on September 26 and 27.  We will
depart Seattle on Saturday morning and drive south taking advantage of the
more scenic roads south of Chehalis to Longview.  We will then skirt the
southern Washington border along the Columbia River on Hwy. 4.  In Astoria
we are staying at the Bayshore Motor Inn, (503)325-2205, and will have
dinner at the Cafe Uniontown.

Activities in Astoria include the Maritime Museum, the Flavel House, the
Astoria Column, and Fort Clatsop National Memorial.  Returning to Seattle
we will drive along Willapa Bay to Raymond, and then Hwy. 6 to Chehalis,
then North to Seattle.  Total driving distance is approximately 400 miles.

This is the third Fall Tour that I have set up with the club, and so far no
one has complained too violently.  My main goal is to select interesting
roads and a relaxing atmosphere.  A secondary goal is to learn a little
more about the corner of the world in which we live and to get to meet
other club members.

If you are interested in joining the tour, please contact me directly via
e-mail or at (425)392-7964.

Octavian Popa  - NWARC

P.S. It would be nice to meet some of the AROO folks while in Astoria,
perhaps for dinner.