164 tire vibration/ tires for sale

I've just read a post suggesting the MXV4 from Michelin as a fine tire for
164s.  I have a set of brand new ones on the 164S I bought about 3K miles ago.
As the post mentioned, these tires should be very desirable unless one wanted
to get sticky track type tires.  Well, that's what I want to do.  I will be
replacinging these 205/65 15, MXV4s next week.  Does any one want them ?  $50
each.  They are a $100+ tire retail.

SF Bay peninsula area.  I can have UPS deliver if you pay shipping (about $25
as I recall).

Dave Westphal