Unobtainable parts in the U.S. and Zagato seats

Re: Unobtainable parts in the US. * * * Try the Highwood Motor Co
too. They are well known for prompt deliveries. Website at:

http://w1.401.telia.com/~u40100700/highwood/high1.htm

Lots of spares for the 105 cars and for the modern Alfas.

For those of you who e-mailed me about Zagato seats in a 1967
Duetto, they went in OK. But, they turned out to be too high so
they're out again and the original seats are back. I am 6 feet 5
inch, so it looked very stupid with me in the spider and my head
over the windshield. The gang is still laughing. There were no
problems fitting the rails etc, so if you are not as tall as I am.
they might be OK for you.

The Zagato leather seats came from a 1968 1750 GTV and are very
comfortable. I sold them yesterday, got the same amount back.

Saluti		Wille R		Scandinavia

http://www.veloce.alfaromeo.org
The Alfa Romeo Spider sites