Re: McCoffee

>my initial reference to mcdonalds, in a previous post, had to do with the
>case in which they sued a scottish restaurant owner (named mcdonald) over
>the use of the name.  i believe that the outcome was in favor of the
>restaurant owner, and that mcdonalds suffered very bad public relations for
>picking on the little guy.

FWIW, In Denmark a few years ago there was a hotdog stand owner, whose name
was (still is) Allan, he had (has) a liking to McAllan Scotch Whiskey, and
therefore his friends called (calls) him McAllan. Subsequently he called his
hotdogstand McAllans. McDonalds in Denmark got quite irritated by this and
they sued, and lost.

Henrik, San Francisco