Re: Alfa-Digest Legal Defense Fund

In a message dated 9/10/98 7:01:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time, owner-alfa-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<< 	Allow me to propose a modest solution, the foundation of the
 Alfa-Digest Legal Defense Fund, you provide an invaluable service to
 myself and the rest of us with this forum that you so graciously provide
 for us to exchange advice, opinions, and parts.  If it were to come to
 that I would not hesitate to contribute my somewhat modest sum to the
 furthering of your defense in any court of law.  I'm sure that there are
 others who would feel the same way.  >>

Count me in.
Ed Gibbs