Spider seat conversion

I do believe that you can upgrade your Spider's seats to a newer model's

more comfortable ones. I know this has been done before, someone took
out there damnable 83 Spider's seats in favor of some more luxurious
ones from like a Quadrifolio or something. This is certainly something
that I am planning to do sometime. Alfa made some fun cars, but they
sure did not pay much attention to driver comfort level, did they?

Best,

Gregory Scott