FW: 205-50/15 tires

- ----------
Sent: 	Saturday, August 29, 1998 7:58 PM
To: 	'ALFA DIGEST'
Subject: 	205-50/15 tires

I have been running 15x7 Panasports with 205-50/15 tires for the last =
2-1/2 years on my '84 spider veloce - no problems at all. Just replaced =
the inner front, left wheel bearing. It was worn, not trashed. Think it =
had more to do with it's 86,000 miles of wear than anything else. I =
discovered it during normal maintenance. The other three front wheel =
bearings are all fine! I have had this car for ten years and the next =
ten look good.
Roger