164 FRONT END VIBRATION

My 92 164S had the same problem for two years.  Balancing wheels
only Lessen/stop it for a few month.  But somehow after I did a
brake job and replaced all four rotors the problem went away.
It's been three months and the symptom hasn't return yet.
Knock on wood.

My 94 164LS hasn't had the problem yet. But today on my way home,
I started noticed vibration and it gradually getting worst.
Then the entire car started to shake.  It turn out my right rear
tire was flat !  Luckily I inflated the spare to 60 psi a few month.

Karl Chen, San Jose, CA, USA

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]